Sunday 4 January 2015

DIY storage for Make up

Easy storage tips

Storing small make up such as lipsticks, lip gloss and eye pencils can be a pain. It is nice to be able to see what is what at a glance rather than hunting around in a box or makeup bag. I decide to try using glass ware to store my products and it has worked well so far so I thought I would share it with you guys.

The two smaller glass jars are recycled yogurts pots that I was hanging on to for ages and finally I found a purpose for them! The larger container was originally a sweet jar.


Hope this gives you some inspiration for your makeup storage. You can guess what I will be using my jam jars for once they're finished! 

Thanks for reading,

Bobby
x.


2 comments:

  1. The mason jars seem a great idea,at the moment all my makeup is overriding my makeup bag,I was thinking about the alex draws from Ikea but they are a bit pricey.Great Post!

    -Coleen
    http://bellezateenvida.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the alex drawers from ikea but they are pretty pricey! Thanks so much for your comment :)

    Bobby x

    ReplyDelete