Thursday 22 January 2015

Liebster Award

Liebster Award






I am still very new to the world of blogging and so when Michaela from Caela's blogs nominated me for a Liebster award I was very excited (but also a bit nervous!). I want to say a huge thank you to Michaela for nominating me and you guys should check out her lovely blog princesscaela89.blogspot.co.uk .

I have copied and pasted the rules that Michaela used which are as follows


1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. Answers the questions from your nominator
3. Nominate 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
4. Create 11 new questions
5. Notify your nominees through social media  


So the questions Michaela asked were : 

1. If you could only own 3 makeup products what would they be?

O gosh, this is a tough one! You should see my make up bag.. it is huge ! But if I had to pick only three make-up products..

1. I would have to have foundation (Rimmel Match Perfection). I feel very self conscious without foundation because I am a bit shy and blush when I talk to new people or in front of a crowd. 
2. I would have to have a lipstick ( Lancome L'absolu Rouge ) . I think I get it from my mum, who gets it from her mum that you are never fully dressed without your lipstick!
3. I feel like I have the face and lips covered so I best have something for the eyes! Mascara ( Maxfactor Volume Mascara). For some reason I have forgotten to put my mascara on a few time lately before leaving the house and I felt very very strange so I will go with Mascara!  

2. Who's your favourite blogger and youtuber

I love lots of Youtubers and bloggers but my favourite favourite favourite at the moment is Dani Mansutti. 

3. If you could only use either drugstore/high street makeup or high end makeup for the rest of your life which would you choose?

I've only ever really used drugstore make-up and have had one or two pieces high end make-up here and there. High end make-up for me has always been something that's really special because I don;t treat myself to it too often. So this is a tough question. I would love to have high end make up for the rest of my life but ideally I would like to have both because I love the fact I get so excited when I get something high end and I don't want it to loose its specialness! 

4. Whats your holy grail beauty product?

I am still on my quest for my holy grail product! At the moment my favourite product would be the Rimmel Match Perfection concealer. 

5. In your opinion whats the best budget beauty product and why?

Same answer to the above question- Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer. I just feel like it is a hidden gem!

6. What made you want to start blogging?

I had wanted to blog / do youtube videos when I was younger ever since I started watching Michelle Phan (probably around 5 years ago) and went as far as to record a video on my awful camera but chickened out. I finally plucked up the courage to start blogging in December 2014 but I was very nervous. I have to say I have never met such nice people than the people in the blogging community!

7. Whats your favourite food and drink?

I love food. Anything Thai, Chinese, Italian! I love lemonade- especially the freshly squeezed lemonade from M&S... yuummmm.  

8. If you got to make your own beauty product what would it be? and what would the packaging be like?

Wow this is a cool question. I have always wanted to try making a perfume! (Does that count as a beauty product? I hope so!). I would probably keep the packaging pretty simple maybe a pale turquoise with some sort of subtle print or design.
  
9. Describe your perfect makeup bag

My perfect make up bag... I actually got, what I would consider, the perfect make up bag for me from my boyfriend's sister  for my birthday! I will have to post a picture of it .. It is a nice big size (I'd say you could fit an tablet in it!) and it has lovely scotty dogs on it and its bright and funky and I love it. Especially as my boyfriend got me lots make up for Christmas, and my birthday is just a few days after Christmas, it couldn't have come at a better time. It is great for carrying my make-up for when I am staying his house ! 

10. Do you use fake tan? and if so what is your favourite?
I do use fake tan - no as often as I should though! I have really pale skin and I have bad circulation so I tend to look a bit blue with the cold. I love wearing fake tan to boost my confidence. I love Sally Hansen or Coco Brown.

11. If you were given £100 to spend on either clothes or makeup which would you choose? 

Make-up! I have too much clothes... I positively cannot buy any more until I do a big sort out and donate what I don't wear to charity. 

My Nominees!

10
11


11 Questions for my nominees !

1.Why did you start blogging?
2. What is your favourite thing to do on a rainy day?
3. What would be your ideal holiday destination?
4. What is your favourite meal of the day?
5. If you had one wish (and you cannot wish for more wishes) what would it be?
6. What are your goals for 2015?
7. Where do you see yourself in ten years time?
8. What was the last random act of kindness you performed?
9. What is your favourite colour?
10.What is your favourite make-up product and why?
11. What is your favourite blog post from your blog and why?




Thanks again for the nomination :)

Bobby x.

9 comments:

  1. Thank you for your nomination Bobby x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the nomination Bobby x! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Because I'm still quite new to the blogging scene I can't find 11 people to nominate! If anyone would have any suggestions of blogs they feel I should nominate please let me know :) Bobby x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for nominating me Bobby xx

    ReplyDelete