Thursday 15 January 2015

My Hair Care Routine - John Frieda

My Hair Care Routine - John Frieda



I have very fine hair and lots of it so I am prone to frizz! These products help me win the battle against frizz everyday and I would be lost without them. Because my hair is so fine I don't like to use too much heat on it as it gets damaged so easily so I try to use anti-frizz products so I don't have to straighten my hair. 

John Freida - Frizz ease, shampoo, conditioner and serum.

I find with these products I can let my hair dry naturally and simple brush into a style and I am ready to go. Equally I makes styling my hair easier for my elaborate hairstyles as I have a smooth base to start with.

What is your favorite shampoo and conditioner?

Feel free to follow me on Google + and Twitter (@Pressed_Powder).

Love Bobby x. 

No comments:

Post a Comment