Friday 16 January 2015

Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation and Concealer

My 'Go To' Foundation

Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation and Concealer


Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation


I've tried lots of different foundations over the years but this foundation has taken residence in my make-up bag the longest. I find it perfect for everyday looks and it is a perfect shade for my very pale skin! 

When wearing fake tan I simply mix this foundation with a darker one and it turns out just fine.  It is value for your money (around €9.99) and the constancy of the foundation allows for easy blending and a little goes a long way. It is quite liquid-y but very light on the skin. I don't feel like I am smothering in layers of make up when I wear it. 

It is fab in summer as it has SPF 18 built in. I am really careful of my skin in the sun and having the SPF built in means I don't have to worry so much about putting sun cream on my face everyday the sun comes out (although that is not a very regular occurrence in Ireland!). 

Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer

This is a new addition to my make-up bag and honestly I don't know how I have survived without it until now. It is a great concealer and works well with the foundation. It is easy to apply and light enough to carry in your handbag for emergency touch ups. Again it is good value for money (around €7.65) which makes it easier when you use it everyday! I will definitely be buying this product again.  

No comments:

Post a Comment