Thursday 26 March 2015

Challenge One: Body Scrub: Week 3

Challenge One: Body Scrub: Week 3 


Soap & Glory Scrub 'em and Leave 'em

My final Soap & Glory Body scrub was the Scrub 'em and Leave 'em. First off let's just recap on why I am doing this challenge to find the best body scrub. I am terribly dry legs which I need to tackle before the summer time. I was content last summer with just hiding them away under long skirts and trousers but this summer will be different as this year I am doing all the things that I have been putting off ( as you can see from my posts on driving and jogging ). 
Soap & Glory, Flake Away, Scrub em and Leave em and Sugar crush









The three scrubs I chose were Sugar Crush, Flake Away and Scrub 'em and Leave 'em.


Scrub em and Leave em
My poor legs are improving but they are still not summer ready! I really didn't realise how difficult it would be to get my legs in shape. Is anyone else having a tough time with their legs? Do you fear the bare leg season like I do?

Anyway we are coming to the end of this challenge with our final body scrub. This scrub had a light and gentle scent. If I had to describe the fragrance I would say it was shea butter with a little extra sweetness. 
The granules in this scrub seemed larger and more sugar like than any of the other products, It did a good jog at invigorating my skin however my legs are still a bit dry and so I think these scrubs are best used in conjunction with a moisturiser! 



As I have said with all the other scrubs do not use them with the shower running as all the lovely product will end up down the drain before you can get a good scrub ! 



I am having a hard time deciding which of the three products was my favourite! What do you think? Which was your favourite?   

My final post on this challenge will be a comparing post highlighting all the best qualities of each product and which one is my favourite and why!

Thanks so much for reading!

Love Bobby x



1 comment:

  1. I have to say i loovvvee soap and glory products so that has to be my favourite! Great Post! xxx

    Anisha ♥ All You Need Is Red Lipstick

    ReplyDelete